I tried playing this game for a bit. My thoughts are below.
1. it is high fantasy (there are a lot of fans of that though);
2. the combat system is poor (it is impossible to die);
3. the graphics is poor;
4. the level progression is too fast;
5. there is almost no PvP (though, who would want that after the real PvP in Age of Conan?);
6. the game has a low population (all MMORPG games seem to lose it after a couple of months after the launch).
1. the crafting system includes hundreds of recipes from the start and you have to participate in the creation of each item by clicking various buttons and watching endurance and progress not to blunder it;
2. the housing: contests and interior design;
3. there is an extensive AA system and there are a lot of abilities;
4. there are special trainable abilities for each race and class;
5. there are a lot of unique classes and races;
6. it has a hybrid subscription model (people can try it for free limited to several classes and races and six years of gameplay).
Overall: Everquest 2 seems to be much better than all those new releases or betas: SWTOR, Champions Online, LotRO, Fallen Earth, Allods, GW2, TSW, Rift, etc.
There are rumors of the third part coming out too.
Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 15th May 2012 at 08:07..