[Tokens] More than ever - do you know how frustrating it is to do lots of raids with your alts - particularly now that raids break up due to your community server issues, etc...
Make it possible to share certain tokens across account, not just being character-based. E.g. 'simple relics', 'rare relics', 'simple trophies', 'rare trophies'. So many players have rot tokens that could be put towards good use on an alt they would like to build up.
[PVE]F2P access to all up to lvl 80 instances not inculding Khitai,Turan or raids.
[MISC]Lower prices in ingame shop+give bigger discount bonuses to subscribers.
[MISC]Increase the resource slots for p2p users.
Assigning feat points, or AA points, could need an "Edit mode": instead of assigning the point as soon as the feat is clicked leave the window in an "Edit mode" so the new points can be moved/assigned/unassigned freely before making any choice, and add a "OK" and a "Cancel" button to apply or undo the operation.
- add herb-profession (herbalist? herbalism?), to gather herbs, plants, flowers, mushrooms to be used for alchemy
(Cotton, being a plant, will be collected from those who have this profession)
- Who will have the skinning profession, will have a greater chance of finding skin inside the carcasses of animals, and can work hides for fine leathers.
- to you, which you can work the skins (especially at high levels) using a static tool, Such as tannery-rack
- ensure that the weaver can collect the wool from the sheep
- Weaver will have a greater chance of finding silk and other tissues from corpses, and may process the raw fabrics, using a special weaver-rack
- divide the armorsmith profession in more specializations as:
Tailor for cloth armor and lith armor for healer (tos/pom)
Leatherworker for light armor for barb and medium armor
Blacksmith for heavy armor, plate armor and shield
(using forge, anvil and workbench for these professions)
- add jewellery profession to make gem (such as gemcutting now), rings and necklace
(add critigation gem and remove useless gem)
- make the architect profession more useful and profitable
if it is not possible, merged architect with weaponsimth, doing the carpenter
- alchemist should be able to make a greater variety of potions, and more: mana, stamina and health potions
- would be nice to have the profession of fishing to catch fish, you can cook like buff-food
- to ensure that professions, at least at high levels require the use of static tools such as forge, anvil, workbench, alchemy table, and so (is very ugly and unreal to create a sword in the grass without even a fire)
- add more recipes, especially for purple items
- improve the crafting menu, which is currently not practical
- add more quests and vendors to get recipes (not only the architect)
- add recipe also social, to create social dresses, social weapons, and other