Our guild's primary objective is to be a unique guild not a clone one. We want to be a group of people who are appreciated, favoured and most important of all a one that makes a difference. Even if one day rebels Decide to disband we wish to be remembered with respect. We wish not to have any regrets for our actions when we take a look into the past. Therefor we thread carefully and with sure steps.
Crom server is a unique one that hosts many respectable guilds with quality and we are happy to be a member of this server. Our primary reason for choosing Crom as our server is because it is both pve and pvp as well as its densed population.
Rebels members have played Ultima Online,Lord of The Rings, Darkfall online and Star Wars The Galaxies as well as many other MMO together. Many members have transfered their characters from Fury,Aquilonia,Hyrkania,Mitra,Asgard and Two Eagles to be able to play together in Crom server.
We are inviting all Age of Conan players from all servers to play together with us on Crom server. We wish to recall our friends and ask them to reactivate their accounts on closed servers such as Battlescar,Aries and Blackscar.
Soon enough we will be bringing many activities that would make a big impact on the players of Crom server. These activities may be viewed on our introduction page under the Coming Soon topic.
Rebels & Diplomacy
We have a squad of officers who have taken command in raids,sieges and massive pvp as well diplomacy itself. If you wish you may always contact our diplomacy officers to obtain information along with any problems that require solutions. As per today Rebels guild is not involved in any alliance on the Crom server. We think that we could work together with any guild and be productive together. Therefor Rebels can be a friend or foe with any guild depending on the benefits at the time.
Rebels & Recruitment
- Suitable for team play
- PvP Lvl3+ (We do not require pom and tos classes to be pvp lvl 3)
- Only 18 and above
- Ventrilo users
- Players who can maintain their concentration levels high during guild activities
- Players who would enjoy pvp rather than taking it seriously unnecessarily
Alchemy Workshop II
Thieves Guild II
Trade post II
Architects Workshop II
We have never shared the same vision with the players who said ; there are no one on one fights in AOC, the game encourages group pvp. You could be left to face your enemy 1 on 1 in Hw while you are trying to get the flag. You could be attacked by an assassin in CE while gathering resources.
We believe in and encourage our players to improve their 1 on 1 skills as well as their group pvp. One of our guild activities is 1vs1 and 2vs2 matches in Khemi arena and if the participation is high enough these matches can turn into a tournament because we know that in a pvp originated guild a tournament with worthy rewards sounds very sweet to the ears. We can have friendly matches with our allies with their participation we can turn these events into a massive involvement tournaments.
- Non guild members can participate in guild activities freely
- T1 raids require participants to be experienced with these raids
- T2 raids requires participants to have either full epic or close to full epic sets.
- T3 raids require full T2 epic sets
- T3 raids also require participants to have protection feats from the alternative advancement feats
- T4 raids requires participants to have full T2 epics
- T4 raids requires participants to have activated at least one class talents on 2nd part from the alternative advancements
- Khitai dungeon participants are required to have experience in these dungeons
- PvP participants are required to be at least pvp lvl 4 to participate Please!
Guild rules and regulations are valid for all guld activities and we expect all participants to follow these guidelines as well as participants from outside our guild.
7 Necro vs Vistrix
6 Assasin in Hallowed Vaults
6 Naked in Hallowed Vaults
Guard & Sins vs Yakhmar
Rules we follow
- We do not engage other players on global chat
- We do not use foul language if we die in action
- We do not make fun of other players who are killed by our guild members during pvp
- We do not ninja loot during raids
Rules we dont follow
- We gank if we are not familiar with the player
- We go for respad during the matches