The warriors have started extra training,
The merchants are beginning to collect their items,
The people have gathered their live savings.
The news has leaked and the rumors are spreading through all the major cities.
It is coming, the largest series of event ever witnessed in the lands of Hyboria.
The Hyborian Games are coming near you!
The Hyborian games
After a few smaller events it is time for the first large scale games to arrive in Hyboria.
A series of events will test the competitors in many different situations.
There will be events focused on team play, tactics, survivability, speed, and off course brute force.
Everyone is allowed to join the events. There is no need to be part of a guild or anything.
These events will be held over a timeframe of multiple weeks, with as main event day being Thursdays. Some events would require two guilds to set a time by themselves.
An attempt will be made to get all the events in the border kingdoms. This is to promote those areas more for PvP.
When: The events will be held mostly on either Wednesdays or Thursdays Where: The events will be located in the border kingdoms as much as possible
Ranking and medals
Players can gather points in each event. Points will be given to the best 8 of each event. First place 8 points, 8th place 1 point. For each guild/group only the points of the one that scored the highest will be counted. Those points will then go to the total.
There will also be medals awarded to the players, the medals will also be registered. It will be visible how many gold/silver/bronze medals each guild/group has won.
-It is allowed for multiple guilds or single people to form a group of their own for the Games, to prevent smaller guilds from having a hard time to compete with larger guilds.
-During each event a maximum of 8 points can be gathered, which will be added to the score of the group/guild they wish.
-Every team will have to state for which guild/group they are playing before each event.
-If there are more than 1 team from a guild/group in the first 8, then the one with most points will count for the ranking.
-Every guild/group can send as many people to represent their guild, however only the one with the best score will count for the guild ranking.
-New groups/guild can be formed before or during the Games to gather points for that group/guild
-People that have gathered points for one guild/group one are allowed to gather points for another guild/group on a later event, if they wish.
-Each event has its own rules which have to be followed.
Prices, signup fee and donations
Each event will have a signup fee. The bigger events will have a larger fee and some of the smaller events might be free. The signup fee of the events will determine the price of the event.
70% of the signup fee will be the price money for that event.
10% of the signup fee will go to the price money for the ranking list.
20% of the signup fee will go to the organization and financing.
The signup fee for each event will be announced at all the events.
Donations towards the event are very much appreciated. The donations will go to towards price money and financing. Each donation made will be added to the credits list. Donations dont have to be money, certain special items can also be used as dontations.
All Signup fees and Donations can be send in game to Xuthal
The events that are currently on the planning to be part of the Hyborian Games are listed below.
If you have another event of which you think it would be fun to have in the Games, please contact Xuthal
This is a 1v1 tournament between people of the same class.
This is a 1v1 tournament between all melee classes
This is a 1v1 tournament between all caster classes
This is a 1v1 tournament between all classes
Total level 160
This is a tournament between 2 teams, of which the maximum total level is 160
2v2 tournament with melee classes only
2v2 tournament with caster classes only
A 3v3 tournament in which it is not allowed to use 2 people of the same archtype
Minigames (totem torrent)
A team tournament in the totem torrent minigame
2x6 vs 2x6
2 different teams of maximum 6 will be placed against 2 other teams of maximum 6 with the goal to kill the commander of the defending side.
Free for all
A free for all fight with all classes
A free for all fight with only melee classes
A free for all fight with only caster classes
Teams of 2
A free for all fight in which people are fighting in teams of 2
Teams of 6
A free for all fight in which people are fighting in teams of maximum 6
A 1v1 to see whom knocks their opponent of their horse first
Free for all
A free for all to see who stays on their horse the longest
FFA Teams of 2
A free for all in teams of maximum 2 players to see who stays on their horse the longest
FFA Teams of 6
A free for all in teams of maximum 6 players to see who stays on their horse the longest
All players will swim in a river towards the finish line while demos are shooting at the river, person that reaches the finish first wins
Who gets furthest
One person of team one runs while team two tries to kill that person as fast as possible. After that sides switch, Who got the furthest advances to the next round.
Racers run on normal horses and follow a specific path
Race on foot
Racers run on foot following a specific path, crowed control is allowed
A race that will run past all zones. Each checkpoint is given by a riddle
Below are all the guilds/groups that signed up for the event. And also listed how many medals were won and by whom and the total points
Band of the Grey Clovers - 17 points, 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Jypae and Amifek: Gold in Last one Riding Duo
- Exedon : Bronze in Duel Tournament
- Notark and his team: Gold in the Totem Torrent Tournament
- Jayxe, Johan and Naigok: Silver in 3v3 tournament Cavalieri Del Destino - 4 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Jackaal: Bronze in Battle Royal Melee only Clan Fearghal - 1 point, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Clan Koragg - 0 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Dark Desires - 0 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Darkness Rising - 5 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Dracones Nigri - 18 points, 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Dakye: Gold in Duel Tournament
- Donbosco: Gold in Battle Royal Caster Only
- Dakye: Silver in Battle Royal Caster Only
- Donbosco, Ethaniel and Fantasma: Bronze in 3v3 tournament Exalted - 24 points, 0 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze
- Apofios: Bronze in Jousting Tournament
- Fasshamy: Silver in Duel Tournament
- Xuthal and his team: Silver in the Totem Torrent Tournament
- Ragnarn and his team: Bronze in the Totem Torrent Tournament Immortal - 0 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Legio VI Victrix - 24 points, 3 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze
- Inuy and Anarox: Bronze in Tournament Extravaganza
- Heldgrim: Silver in Battle Royal Melee only
- Inuy: Gold in Jousting Tournament
- Ferreus: Silver in Jousting Tournament
- Knarken: Gold in Last one Riding Solo
- Anarox: Silver in Last one Riding Solo
- Flubby: Bronze in Last one Riding Solo
- Jorg and Patrick: Silver in Last one Riding Duo
- Flubby, Phatrick and Laridius: Gold in 3v3 tournament Nova Krepusko - 0 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Reudepour - 10 points, 1 Gold, 1 Silver, 0 Bronze
- Shaggy and Xsis: Silver in Tournamnt Extravaganza
- Shaggy: Gold in Battle Royal Melee only Sanguis - 2 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Kragon: Bronze in Last one Riding Duo SCUM - 0 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Something completly different - 0 points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Tasyfa - 0 Points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze The empire - 21 points, 1 Gold, 0 Silver, 1 Bronze
- Tiduss and Safir: Gold in Tournament Extravaganza
- Ackenaton: Bronze in Battle Royal Caster Only Twilight - 0 Points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze Venatores Regalis - 0 Points, 0 Gold, 0 Silver, 0 Bronze
Last edited by Tdekker; 12th April 2010 at 07:59..