Date: 27 dec 08
Sign up starting: 16-30 GMT. To sing up, please /tell Kristael, AtomX in the following: ‚??Nickname_Class_Level"
Tournament Start: 18-00 GMT
The place of the Tournament: Dueling spot in Kheshatta
The Rules of Tournament
- Only chars of level 80 allowed to participate.
- Elimination fights. Tournament brackets will be randomly generated by the program Tourney Master and refresh in real time on the http://surreal.ru/aoc/
- Tournament‚??s referees are Kristael and AtomX. Tournaments chat - Global. Depends of the number of participants, the referees can carry on 2 fights simultaneously.
- Before every fight the referee call for participants, if one of them isn‚??t ready, fight should be postponed and next couple should be called out. If a participant isn‚??t ready for a second call, he should be declared the loser of a fight.
- The referee count starting from 5 - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ‚?? in this time participants could use any buffs. After the ‚??GO‚?Ě command the fight starts.
- Before the start of fight the distance between participants should be 50 m. After the ‚??GO‚?Ě command opponents can approach each other and start fighting.
- If both opponents are dead, the winner should be declared that who dies last (from the DoTs).
- A loss because of lags or other technical and personal problems during the fight shouldn‚??t be replayed.
- If the fights last more then 10 min, it should be stopped by referees and other opponents should be found for both participants‚??.
- Use any pots
- Use any gear
- Use PvP invulnerability from the guild keep (but if both opponents from one guild should meet in the particular fight, they should leave the guild both).
- Use any buff, healing and empowering spells, start the combos before the ‚??GO‚?Ě command
- during the fight be in the group with other players
- use damaging spells, including controls or de-buffs and approach opponent before ‚??Go‚?Ě command.
- go into hide mode.
- run out the duel field.
- Interfere in smb. else's fights (dps, heal, de-buffs, controls, run through dueling space). Fight, stopped because of outside interference, should be replayed.
The punishment for violation of these rules could be disqualification.
Prize fund - 220 gold, provided by Surreal Guild. No entrance fee.
If the participants will be less then 24:
1 - 100 gold
2 - 60
3 - 40
4 - 20
If the participants will be more then 24:
1 - 80
2 - 50
3 - 30
4 - 20
5-8 - 10
The prizes will be send to the winners by mail.