Thread: Greetings!

Wink Greetings!

Just wanted to say 'hi!' I've been playing the game for a couple of weeks, I've spent about 60 hrs and I'm enjoying it immensely!

Is it worth subscribing?

Regards,
    fr

Welcome here

As a f2p player you have access to all content until you hit level 80. There are playfield limitations, but these only apply to lvl 80 playfields. The character limitations are gold (10g I think ?), a few inventory slots greyed out, chat restrictions (no access to Global channel, cannot /tell unless friended) and no Alternate Advancement points. AA points are mostly useful at level 80, but you can earn 1 AA point per level if you have a subscription, which can give a head start when you hit level 80.

Overall I would say it's not worth subscribing before level 80, but if the character limitations annoy you, or if you want to contribute to the game by giving a token of appreciation to Funcom, then all the better.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Welcome to Hyboria

I'm new myself having only been playing about a week now and I am enjoying the game a lot!

Safe travels,

Hrulfr of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Welcome to Hyboria

I'm new myself having only been playing about a week now and I am enjoying the game a lot!

Safe travels,

Hrulfr of Crom

Are you playing on Crom?

I started on Fury, but I'm rather more into the plot and quests, so I think I'll start again on Crom. I don't mind occasional PvP, and to the best of my knowledge there is some PvP on Crom, too. But I'm a little worried about the number of players. On Fury, it was rather empty outside the Tortage area. Are there many human players on Crom?

Quote Originally Posted by FreyrOakenshield View Post
    Are you playing on Crom?

I started on Fury, but I'm rather more into the plot and quests, so I think I'll start again on Crom. I don't mind occasional PvP, and to the best of my knowledge there is some PvP on Crom, too. But I'm a little worried about the number of players. On Fury, it was rather empty outside the Tortage area. Are there many human players on Crom?
    Crom is lively at EU prime time, although I'll admit most of the action happens at level 80. Can't comment on other times of the day.
    In any case it's definitely a good idea to go to Crom, fury and rage are both pretty much dead.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

I just decided to return after being a sub years ago and enjoying it. I can use global and reply to tells not sure if that's because I was once a sub

Quote Originally Posted by FreyrOakenshield View Post
    Are you playing on Crom?

Sorry for the late reply. I do play on Crom, yes.

I'm located in the United States (eastern time zone), and I am always seeing people coming and going during my playtimes. It's feeling fairly active to me. I'm usually online anywhere from Noon to about 7pm due to my work schedule.

I do not have any idea about Pvp on Crom so I can not help you there.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 27th January 2016 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by kinver View Post
    I just decided to return after being a sub years ago and enjoying it. I can use global and reply to tells not sure if that's because I was once a sub
    Welcome back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Welcome back to the game
    Very good to see new players beeing active on the Forum☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++