Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PvP guild - is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGZ-1kG8gfI

22 hox yakhmar and yes we used teamspeak(not that it was needed)
    I didnt watch video with mobile but, im sure u had tank + heal so dosent mean anything, u can solo hm vortex also, even thou it take ages

pve dot recuire skills, all u need is just some focus
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    You're sinking deeper. I'd love to see you in a raid all focused. But it's so hard to get bori farmers such as yourself to leave the rocks and the trees for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I didnt watch video with mobile but, im sure u had tank + heal so dosent mean anything, u can solo hm vortex also, even thou it take ages

i can solo lots of group dungeons on my dt.
    only climbing and hidding require skills right .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

AS for T5 being better in pvp " if and when T5 raid gear is introduced I want to make it major priority that this does not effect PvP in such a major way - CirithGorgor".
    Nothing worse for aged game than puzzle designer promoted to decision maker. Everything this person does is extremely damaging, from unchained boxes hell to destroying half of the classes to appease crying PvPers.
    I wouldn`t be surprised if he creates another Lurker disaster aka T5 raid with T3 gear just so it doesn`t "affect PvP in a major way"

phil, for the record:

pve in aoc is EASY

case close

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    Nothing worse for aged game than puzzle designer promoted to decision maker. Everything this person does is extremely damaging, from unchained boxes hell to destroying half of the classes to appease crying PvPers.
    I wouldn`t be surprised if he creates another Lurker disaster aka T5 raid with T3 gear just so it doesn`t "affect PvP in a major way"
    CG didnt chose how t3.5 would work out

that is just a poor and low attempt at attacking CG's well earned merits

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    You're sinking deeper. I'd love to see you in a raid all focused. But it's so hard to get bori farmers such as yourself to leave the rocks and the trees for a moment.
    well sin with 2k+ minis 33000 kills is sure as hell bori farmer...
    The Law

Thread closed on request of OP.
    As a general note, topics are there for a reason, do stay on them.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234