Habro hilo para comentar nuestras impresiones sobre los cambios que el BS recibirá en la próxima actualización 1.05.
Según las notas del parche 1.05 los cambios para nuestros BS son los siguientes:
CLASSES - General Info
* ...Bear Shaman - The long duration spells... Rune of Resistance, Rune of Resilience,... These are now instant-cast short duration tactical spells, rather than long duration buffs. Their effect has been vastly increased, now giving a large amount of protection against the damage type (or types) they protect against. For the Bear Shaman, Rune of Resistance and Rune of Resilience will place each other on short cooldowns when used.
* The following buffs are removed from the game. Contribution from these buffs have been moved elsewhere :
Grizzled Hide (Bear Shaman)
Priest - General
* Bear Shaman/Tempest of Set/Priest of Mitra - the power of your rank 1
cone heal (both on the target and on yourself) has been increased pre-level 24.
* Cast time for team health buffs has been significantly reduced.
* The natural mana regen given by the feat Ether Flow has been significantly reduced.
* Spiritual Aegis - Changed to increase the mage/priest magical protection. This feat will increase in power when the player levels.
* Spiritual Armament - Changed to increase the mage\priest armor. This feat will increase in power when the player levels.
* Animalistic Fury now increases damage done by Shrewd Blow by 1/2/3/4/5%.
* Fixed a bug with Improved Ether Theft where it was not increasing the amount of mana the bear shaman gained. Increased the effectiveness of Improved Ether Theft to +150%/+300% mana gained.
* With the removal of the Grizzled Hide buff, the Improved Grizzled Hide feat has been replaced with the Scarred Hide feat. This feat gives: When hit with a physical critical attack, you have a 33/66/100% chance to gain a 20% bonus to your armor for 10 seconds. This effect cannot occur more than once every 15 seconds.
* Manifestation: Hostile Territory spell has been converted into one rank gained at level 65. This spell now applies the light physical invulnerability.
* Feat Spell - Rune of Slaughter proc now applies the heavy physical invulnerability debuff effect. Further ranks of this feat grant the Bear Shaman bonus Armor Penetration while the spell is active.
* Increased the base damage shield values of Spirit Totem: Profane by 10 times.
* Increased the damage bonus gained from the reactive proc on Spirit Totem: Feral. Removed the Invulnerability increase from the reactive proc.
* Spirit of the Bear now gives a team HP buff. The power of this buff is the same as that from the other priests. This buff does not affect the bear shaman. The Improved Spirits of the Bear feat does not increase the power of the team buff, it still only affects the bear shaman.
* Crush Armor: Now casts 'Physical Invulnerability Armor Debuff Master' instead of the old rank specific Crush Armor variations (Crush Armor I-IV). Crush Armor now stacks up to 5 times.
* Spirit totem: Venom has been replaced by Spirit Totem: Miasma. This spell passively increases Natural Stamina Regeneration instead of Poison Invulnerability. Places a DoT on enemies around the target. This DoT stacks up to 3 times. At the 3rd stack, it also drains stamina. This can only happen once every two seconds.
* Occasionally Balance of Nature would fail to buff you, so the proc rate has been increased to solve this issue.
* Wild Energy can now crit.
* The Nature's Revenge spell can only trigger on players every 8 seconds.
* Fixed a bug where the heal from the Bloodthirst combo was not increasing in power with more feats.
* Adrenaline Surge has been changed to have a single rank. It is now a channeled spell with a 5 minute cooldown that returns 15% mana/stamina per tick (60% total). Improved Adrenaline Surge now lowers the recast time by 30 seconds per rank.
* Spirit Walker: Will also improve Spirit Totem: Miasmas' Natural Stamina Regeneration.
* Changed Bloodflow to be a 13s duration single stack buff that gives 3/6/9/12/15% increased weapon damage.