Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    wow and what happens to all those char who haven't looged during 2016?
    Just log in to rage for 10 min :P
    The Law of Fury

What about established Guild Cities? I have not seen anything about this yet. Will we be given the mats to build new ones on fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    They will stay on Rage and will complain later...
    The server is getting merged though, so I don't think Rage will continue to exist anymore. Most likely the inactive characters will be deleted. Let's be real, if someone hasn't logged in the past 2-3 years, most likely they're not coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    What about established Guild Cities? I have not seen anything about this yet. Will we be given the mats to build new ones on fury?
    They go bye-bye according to the announcement post. Too many people item-duped resources. It sucks for the legit players, but that's just how it is.

At least be happy they don't removed equipped t3 crafted weapons lol (even though they should). But no free transfers is a bit a joke.

I'm not expecting Fury to suddenly become alive again though.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

What happend with items in the charakter inventory? I mean NOT resources inventory and NOT quest inventory.

Funcom

Any equipment bound to your character will be transferred. Item stacks will be subject to limitations, but expect specifics are TBA.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Default When will it be announced

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Any equipment bound to your character will be transferred. Item stacks will be subject to limitations, but expect specifics are TBA.

TBA, WHEN will these restrictions be announced?

How does it matter to you? Funcom does what Funcom wants. It's all in the Terms of Service that you all agreed on while starting to play this game.

http://www.ageofconan.com/corporate/license_agreement

In capital letters halfway down, you can read;

FURTHER, NEITHER FUNCOM, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES PARTNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES NOR ITS ADVISORS SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PLAYER CHARACTERS, VIRTUAL GOODS (E.G., ARMOR, POTIONS, ITEMS, POSTS, WEAPONS, ETC.) OR CURRENCY, ACCOUNTS, STATISTICS, OR USER STANDINGS, RANKS, OR PROFILE INFORMATION STORED BY THE GAME AND/OR THE SERVICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Any equipment bound to your character will be transferred.
    This was a lie...

Quote Originally Posted by beatart View Post
    This was a lie...
    How so, was your inventory empty?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast