Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil Open Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post

If you were a pvp 3 hox, that just got trashed by a pvp 10 guardian, would you rather hear: "good try, let's go again!", or "spread your azz"?
    l.
    This is not how i approach other players in game. When i trash another player like in a duel i will say gf or even if i lose same thing. The people who i berate after destroying them and ill use an example. a pom who constantly bitched in global about how shitty his team is his name begins with J and rhymes with oveesa. This pom was a dick from the moment i met him. aending me nasty hate tells out of nowhere. Like i was in kesh i start by cromming his toon and he pms me to f off. Well ok then now im taking the piss out of this guy and so i did because i hate jerks. Now he doesnt say anything. i

dislike the global ranting over minigame pugs. we all cant be pvp gods or team with who we want but calling people trash because they cant pvp as good as you think you can bothers me. now i call people trash but those of you who know me know i only do this to people who have it coming like the aforementioned pom. this guy was a real piece of work resorting to blatant racismin in global. a bannable offense. guys like that who think theyre good and belittle others for no reason other than a lost minigame pug. Youll never see me doing that because its counterproductive. Telling this pom my of late fav motto held satisfaction because he was clearly a homophobe and he was a douchebag.

The guys in my guild who would do that cant because theyre globally muzzled. a fact i find hilarious.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 27th June 2014 at 18:07.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Ok, i have made some edits at a joke level to give y'all a not so subtle hint. Let me make it clear however that the use of the "Spread...", references to sexual orientation or disabilities on the forums will result in an infraction from this point on.

Other than that, feel free to discuss the need for and necessary vocabulary for taunts contra sportsmanship.

Fluffy unicorns however will never be infracted, whatever color they are painted in
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I sometimes wonder if drest is a woman. Being serious here. Always assumed he was male but lately im wondering....

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Thoughts on maturity aside there is an age old adage. "The difference between the men and the boys is the size of their toys" So lets look at this from another angle. You consider taunts to be childish and maybe on some level it is but it still makes the game fun for those of us who like taking the piss out of people. Bear in mind its nothing malicious at least on my part anymore than when i call my guy friends homosexuals (f word equivalent) Its a form of bonding. On online games pissing certain people off and subsequently making them rage is entertaining. So if we get under your skin then we are already winning. Also on the topic of maturity.. you play a video game. you are not mature. accept this fact and continue to have fun. as tiberius said there is always /ignore

Some of carnage admittedly is very malicious but i am not. As i said i just enjoy taking the piss as the brits say out of you lot

I also want to state for the record i donot verbally berate players for being trash or new etc.i mostly respond to people who either cant take a joke or who condescend me initially and are usually veterans. I always offer advice to people who ask me for it.i donot solicit advice
    If we are going to put on our big boy pants... I really think of it like this, after reading above about a sin returning and getting harassed....

This game has been out for 6 or so years, and those still playing it, know each other. We all have been against and with each other over the course of this games life. We are all still here because we enjoy it. Someone new coming in will probably get caught in our comments, that we here, all know is just fun, but they may take it more seriously.

With regards to mods reading this forum, the same holds true here in the forums, as its been the same people posting over the years... We all know each other, and if you are still handing out infractions or giving warnings to those here, well, lets just stop there. Cause we know you too.

BTW, Drest likes fluffy unicorns... And watches too much despicable me...

Are you claiming to know the gamer identity of drest?

no comment...

its probably mrcorp, would explain all my infractions haha

What you mean to say is

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    its probably [Edited by Mrcorp: A FUZZY UNICORN], would explain all my infractions haha
    Not everyone can have a cool Avatar like I...

Drest is Ninjaboy/Greymouser
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast