Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: figures

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    All of the following items should be deleted from the Rage server after the exploit has been fixed.

All Ibis Weapons.
    All Shards of the Exiled Gods.
    All T3 Craft Weapons.
    All Ingots.

Then you can have your free transfers.
    Don't forget any ill gotten gold from all the duping.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Don't forget any ill gotten gold from all the duping.
    Add any char with more than 50g on his account - everything more than 50g is removed. On ALL accounts.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpernickle View Post
    Might not have T4, but you have people running with T2/T3 PvP gear. Takes months of doing minigames to get it and with the new pvp armor itemization coming soon it'll be really bad when khitai gear becomes garbage.

I would rather have guards and bori and play with a larger playerbase than log onto Rage at 10:00 PM EST and find out there are only 9 level 80's online.

This server is garbage. It really should be shut down.
    why do you play there then? go play on fury and you wont have to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    All of the following items should be deleted from the Rage server after the exploit has been fixed.

All Ibis Weapons.
    All Shards of the Exiled Gods.
    All T3 Craft Weapons.
    All Ingots.

Then you can have your free transfers.
    you talk like an ibis was never made with out duped shards on rage.also as if rage is the only server that has had duping go on.it would be ignorant and unfair to just delete every single ibis on rage due to the mistakes of a few.and no i do not have anything you listed in your post so thats not the reason i dont like your idea.every server has cheaters on it so deleting all the ibis's on rage without looking into them becuz of a few cheaters is like deleting them on crom becuz of cheaters.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    you talk like an ibis was never made with out duped shards on rage.also as if rage is the only server that has had duping go on.it would be ignorant and unfair to just delete every single ibis on rage due to the mistakes of a few.and no i do not have anything you listed in your post so thats not the reason i dont like your idea.every server has cheaters on it so deleting all the ibis's on rage without looking into them becuz of a few cheaters is like deleting them on crom becuz of cheaters.
    Shards and Ibis's would take some detective work, but they can damn sure delete all T3 crafted and ingots. And while they are at it, they can check to see if there's any T4 gear on the server, pretty sure there's never been a T4 kill ever.

Quote Originally Posted by oletoss View Post
    why do you play there then? go play on fury and you wont have to worry about it.
    was carrying 200g legit for some time rofl, thats 10g drop from any given death

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Shards and Ibis's would take some detective work, but they can damn sure delete all T3 crafted and ingots. And while they are at it, they can check to see if there's any T4 gear on the server, pretty sure there's never been a T4 kill ever.
    T-4 no way in hell you are right.t-3 crafts however i cant say for sure.i my self have downed every boss in T-3 on this server but one and thats toth and have never herd of a t-3 craft happening.my main point is i dont feel it was fair rage was not given the transfers due to some players exsploiting when all servers have these kind of players.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

are these carebears really crying about gold?? lmfao!

when everyone in the game buys gold for $12/100 stack are you noobs seriously saying they denied transfers because a select few would take items to another server to sell them for GOLD???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

omfg this game just sank to a new low....

let hundreds of bots ruin the economy then stop transfers off of a server because of the potential to "mess up the market"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

holy **** thats funny. they arent allowing transfers because people will cancel their multiple subs on multiple accounts not because of gold you duped schmucks

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    are these carebears really crying about gold?? lmfao!

when everyone in the game buys gold for $12/100 stack are you noobs seriously saying they denied transfers because a select few would take items to another server to sell them for GOLD???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

omfg this game just sank to a new low....

let hundreds of bots ruin the economy then stop transfers off of a server because of the potential to "mess up the market"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

holy **** thats funny. they arent allowing transfers because people will cancel their multiple subs on multiple accounts not because of gold you duped schmucks
    Are you really this dumb?
    It's not the gold that's the main problem. There are players on Rage that have hundreds of ingots. They will flood the server with T3 crafted weapons. You dont see that as a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Are you really this dumb?
    It's not the gold that's the main problem. There are players on Rage that have hundreds of ingots. They will flood the server with T3 crafted weapons. You dont see that as a problem?
    they werent exactly selling on rage, a server where t3 crafted and gold are both rare to find....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast