Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: figures

Once on Crom or Fury, getting T3 tokens will be a lot easier, and thus getting the recipe will be easier. Wether through pugs or guilds doing T3.

You actually think most players buy gold? They dont. Some do, players like yourself. Players who'll do anything to get ahead in a game. In other words, cheaters and exploiters. All with an entitlement that I simply cant understand. "Everyone have T4 gear and weapons, so no harm in me hacking/exploiting to get the same", or "everyone buys gold, so it doesnt matter if I sell duplicated ingots".
    Thing is, not everyone have T4 gear or massive amounts of bought gold. And using that as an excuse for the ****s that exploit is weak. You are weak.

The fact that Rage players will have to wait until FC have delt with the situation is not the end of the world. If you hate Rage so much, then stop playing for a while and come back when transfers are open. But ffs stop pretending like duplicated ingots is a minor thing, that doesnt affect anyone. It does and it will.

Gone on too long this thread i think
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345