Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US vs EU Clean version 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Any guild down for a Sunday premade?

Will have to be before or after the Patriots game though 1pm EST is when that starts. Im guessing we can have a team after the game around 5pm EST

Friday could also be good but on such short notice IDK if ill even have a team... so just ask around.

PM Anatu, Louiza, Spaartacus, Cviper, or Chunnli

PS- I think Rydah went on his vacation by now so Probably won't have the Blackout half of our premade.

Expect a Asylum/LAW PUG Premade

This might be a good chance for other guilds to test their might as we won't be at our very best.

Give it a try you may like it
    Crankshaft is having his own Premade guild and wanted to know if we're down to premade with him.

What you think nig

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    Crankshaft is having his own Premade guild and wanted to know if we're down to premade with him.

What you think nig
    sounds good

Hum Sunday, might have people.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I'm back from vacation today and will premade on anyone's team (after 5pm weekdays or anytime weekends) as long as there isn't a bad language barrier. Try to find me ingame or post here because I tend not to notice when I have private messages

Good games rakdos and vires was fun premades we missed clan of free city maybe next time?

was good to do some premades again since they have not happen in awhile lets get some more going soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12