Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: #1 in class

Damn... I'm not even on any of these lists. I guess I need to start getting in more minis and focus on kills only.
    Magnuss - Level 80 - PVP 6 (Rage)

Quote Originally Posted by j1e9d80 View Post
    Damn... I'm not even on any of these lists. I guess I need to start getting in more minis and focus on kills only.
    u actually got the sit back and kill stack on faceroll necro down already actually, learn to kite for firsts, and premade for second

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    u actually got the sit back and kill stack on faceroll necro down already actually, learn to kite for firsts, and premade for second
    I spend most of my time dying saving people's ass and the favor is never returned. Everybody likes to chase the necro so I do that while our tanks cap the flag for the win. I'm leaning towards being a complete dick and hide and steal kills like everyone else. lol
    Magnuss - Level 80 - PVP 6 (Rage)

I'm leaning towards being a complete dick and hide and steal kills like everyone else. lol
    um well i guess no one is stopping u? we all know how ptless that has been to burek...

I spend most of my time dying saving people's ass and the favor is never returned. Everybody likes to chase the necro so I do that while our tanks cap the flag for the win. I'm leaning towards being a complete dick and hide and steal kills like everyone else. lol
    No, forget about The favor and go on like you did before..
    Smart pvpers can realize what you do in there..kills mean nothing..you are a Team Player..

Ps. I dont recognize you..i just see we have similar Point of Side..we both sac ourselves For The rest of Team

For RAGE players sake i hope Funcom never do cross server minigames, they would get totally raped

Best player threads never lead to anything good and the flaming has begun, so thread is closed. Next thread that is started on this topic will be closed with infractions.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234