Thread: Ramblings and question about merge.

Post Ramblings and question about merge.

Hi Folks,

Was just curious if anyone had heard/read anything about when the merge with EU is taking place. It may be posted somewhere and I am just not seeing it. I'm also feeling too lazy to search :P

Also, is there any interest in the B&G community to get 39 minis going again ? I am currently working on a 39 barb for the merge. I would love to see some pvp action in some of the other mid level zones again. I miss those days. 80 content and tortage content is a lot of fun, but there are so many great playfields that don't get much attention these days; FotD, Wildlands, Atzel's Approach (not just 39 ish) etc. just to name a few

So yar', if you're interested in getting some 39 minis going again, perhaps you can work on leveling a 39 toon soon as well.

On a side note, some of us have been having a lot of fun on ultra-lowbies (level 10) in whitesands lately. Would be fun to see some more folks stop by and duel/pvp ...it's pretty funny dueling/pvping with a Mattock and around 4 or 5 moves. Plus you can make one in like 15 minutes :P

Also, if you are a new player (welcome to Deathwish!) and need some starting cash (silver), hit me up in game on Corvus/Corv/Vjorik and I'll hook you up.

Well, I hope all is well with everyone and I'll see you all in-game

Regards,
    Corvus/Vjorik
    Last edited by Corv; 28th August 2013 at 14:55.
    Corvus- 19 Barb
    Vjorik- 80 BS
    GM of Nightshade

Quote Originally Posted by Corv View Post
    Hi Folks,

Was just curious if anyone had heard/read anything about when the merge with EU is taking place. It may be posted somewhere and I am just not seeing it. I'm also feeling too lazy to search :P
    Yes it was posted, and yes you might be interested by doing search. I mean, come on, I'm lazy as hell, but pressing the "Devtracker" button isn't that hard when you search what is probably an official thing

So, it's planned for the first week of september :
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...08&postcount=5

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yes it was posted, and yes you might be interested by doing search. I mean, come on, I'm lazy as hell, but pressing the "Devtracker" button isn't that hard when you search what is probably an official thing

So, it's planned for the first week of september :
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...08&postcount=5
    Thank you for your speedy reply. Woot, so it's coming up soon And please forgive my laziness, I would have searched but I have a doctor's note. I am not allowed to use any search fields for the next 2 weeks. My apologies :P
    Corvus- 19 Barb
    Vjorik- 80 BS
    GM of Nightshade