Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rage

Default Rage

How many people play on rage at prime-time? Talking about end-game pop of level 80.

10, 20, 30? 40?

What's the most played class?

As is seems,ppl start rolling/rerolling into Rage.
    But wtf..SH!TLOADS of ConquERRORS. Past 2 days im sure over 15+ new Conqs poped out of nowhere at levels 1 to 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Mouser View Post
    What's the most played class?
    think of the classes the russians play here

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    think of the classes the russians play here
    I know there's a crapload of conqs, and necro's on Deathwish.

Quite a few demo's too.

Talking

Alo wtf why mods deletings posts? Just for fun? Or because i was trigger (perhaps) sensitive chords by saying "russians"? Maybe ban me also?
    Gogo moa fascism plz lmao

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    Alo wtf why mods deletings posts? Just for fun? Or because i was trigger (perhaps) sensitive chords by saying "russians"? Maybe ban me also?
    Gogo moa fascism plz lmao
    In Soviet Russia the forums moderate you!

You cant pick on the Russians. You cant say they do something bad or wrong. You get punished if you do that.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

they delete a post here because i was said "rus plays only conqs and only after they get Ibis/olp. Ibis at Rage.. not to mention some of them alrdy haves t4 pieces... Oh Yes

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSkin View Post
    they delete a post here because i was said "rus plays only conqs and only after they get Ibis/olp. Ibis at Rage.. not to mention some of them alrdy haves t4 pieces... Oh Yes
    One can buy ibis from private websites for £75 and rage was haxed along time ago!!! not long after T4 was released

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    One can buy ibis from private websites for £75 and rage was haxed along time ago!!! not long after T4 was released
    I sent many petitions, reported it on the forum exploits and sent dozens of PMs to the old game directer. I also sent many tweets spamming him about the player "to***do" full T4 ranger on Rage. After a week of constant spam at the old GD the guy got banned.

I then asked them to scan the database and do the same for all people on Rage with T4 gear. I got the "we will look into it" reply, but nothing else got done.

There is/was something illegal going on @Rage. And Funcom are very wary about doing anything. Either that or they dont give a damn.

This isn't rumour, it's the truth, there is a lot of T4 on Rage. Despite there being ZERO T4 raids.

It needs sorting out before the merge, because after they will be lost in the crowd. Scan the database on Rage. Delete all T4 gear. There are no T4 raids there and anyone with T4 gear got it illegally.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast